Thursday, September 25, 2014

It was a "funn" week

     I woke up to get ready for a funerel at 12. Then we stayed at the church for couple of hours. It was so hard to be at a funeral again. I didnt even want to go. But i had to. Then stayed at the hotel  and watched movies
     I slept at my auntys monday night. I woke up and just layed around, which felt great to do! But, i had dinner at my kookas, and bob n monicas. It was really good. I felt better to even eat. Because before, we had ham dinner but i wasnt feeling good.
     I woke up, Got ready for my appointments at 10. Next, we went to anmc got myself checked in. 5 minutes later, my named got called. I went and got checked if i had asthma, which i do. Last year i was in the er for 7 hours, because i was very sick and had a hard time breathing. My dad thought that wasnt a big deal because they gave inhalers after that. I only took them for a while, but through them away. When i was at dinner i couldnt breathe, my chest felt tight, and it was really humid too, becuase the oven was on. So, i got checked and they gave me an inhaler yo use when i need it. Now, we are going to a car shop to get an oil change on my dads car. After awhile, we are going to clean the car and then go eat maybe. Then give my aunty some halibut. 
     My parents and i went to see my kuka and uncle honea as usual. We had some soup that my kuka made. It was so good. Took them to bingo. Went to a automobile shop with my dad, and then we went to walmart and bought some stuff. Then we went to value village, to buy more clothes. Dropped them off at home after bingo. Saw some moose by their house. Then i went and slept with my aunty.
       My parents went and picked me up at 1. We went to my cousins house, and ate some breakfeast burritos. Now, laying down watching and waiting for my dad and brian to come back with the RV. The RV is wayy bigger! Its a 32' footer! :) Its soo amazing and beautiful!  We left around 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment