Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Ten Thing About Me and My 5 paragraphs


10 things about me.
1. I love to babysit my nieces and nephews
2. I clean everyday :) Its my job after school
3. I like to play Volleyball
4. My favorite color is blue
5. I have vacation with my parents
6. Sunshine weather is what I prefer
7. I love Honda riding
8. Love to hang out with my friends/family
9. Hate the smell and taste of vanilla
10. Im a loving and caring person

            What I’m interested in is volleyball. I loved playing volleyball anytime there was volleyball. It's like my hobby after I stopped playing basketball. I’m interested in maybe be a Doctor or a nurse. I’ve always wanted to be that since I was like 9. The reason why I want to be a doctor or a nurse, because my sister motivated me too do better. She’s the administrator for our clinic here, but she use to be a nurse before that. I admire how much work she put in to get in that position.
            I am always busy it seems like, because when I see some of my friends around I would want to hang out. But I would be doing stuff or getting stuff for my parents. I’d be there for a couple of minutes but be gone the next. I think all my family takes advantage of me, when it comes to doing something.  But in the end were all happy.
            Like, yesterday I had to go check the mail, and check on my nieces and nephews at the playground. Then, I had to go to my moms and get some stuff for dinner. Its like, I’m commanded to do everything that they tell me to do. I feel like that when they ask me to do it, and then they would tell me that I have to. After I do I’m okay, I would say well that wasn’t bad at all.
             So, just today I had to go to the store for my sister and get some food for lunch. I was like, you got to be kidding me. But of course I said i guess because I wouldn’t say no because I would feel bad after. I got some chicken nuggets, some chips because I love chips! And I got a energy drink too, for all the hard work I did. But it feels like I get weight off their shoulders when they ask me to do something for them.
            Ive been babysitting my 2 year old nephew since he was 3 or 4 months old. Its like ive helped him with a whole bunch of stuff. He is such a smart little boy. I taught him how to pound it with your fist, I taught him some words. My favorite thing is that he makes my day everyday, and he such a energetic little boy. When he was younger I had to sing twinkle twinkle little star, and the cups song so he could go to bed. That’s the only way he would go to bed. My sister couldn’t even put him to bed, She had to come and wake me up and tell me that baby wouldn’t go to bed. So I sang to him and he passed out just like that.


No comments:

Post a Comment