Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Niece and Nephews Birthdays

     My nephew is getting really big. I hung out there practically all day. Michael is such a crawler! I cant even try to put him down, he will try to get at cords. Another thing is that he is already 8 months old! I cant believe that! He has gotten so big, and is a cutie! I just can't wait for the weekend to watch him!
      The next thing i would like to talk about is my niece's birthday is tomorrow but she is having her party today because she is leaving tomorrow. I think she is going to be 5. I have a lot of nieces and nephews. I'm very excited to see if I'm invited to her birthday party. Her names Chloe! They all are getting older as i get older! Its kind of freaking me out though! I don't want to get old and don't want them to get old!
       There's another birthday too! My niece Brittney will have her birthday the next day! Its cute how old she is going to be! I think she is going to be 11! OMG, she is getting to her teen years! I'm very excited for her to get to those years and experience girly things! I just hope she has the best adventure being a teenager.
        Last birthday till next month! My nephews birthday is on the 23rd. I cant believe he is going to be 3 already!? Like, time has flown since they came back home! He's growing up so fast! Hes really smart! I heard that he loves nap time after lunch! He can be rotten at times but tends to listen to his Teacher Esther.
        Thats a lot of  birthdays i have to go too! Laugh out loud, but i will probably cry at one of them! I cant believe they all are growing up so fast! Time has flown since the last time i was young! Like my first teen years.

No comments:

Post a Comment