I'm really liking school right now! I love having the Russian class. It's really easy once you get to know some of the alaphabet letters. Another thing is you know how to say it in Russian, and the definition in english. We learn new letters every other day, and write them down in Russian cursive. Last but not least i like it because there is not alot of people and its very peaceful at times.
Geometry is kind of hard for me. I think its hard because we barely even know this kind of math. Especially, if we are doing it online, on a computer. Its okay, but i dont feel like im learning right. I keep getting some answers wrong and some answers right.
The next class is film literature. I really like that class because the movies are really good. They are really interesting. Like, the one that i most liked was young frankenstien. That movie was hilarious. I liked it alot because it had an outview of what i seen before. Someone picking on someone because the way they look, or being "scared" of them. Then fredrick shows them a different outcome on him. He's actually a really nice guy. The part were he was giving his brain liquid to frankenstein.
I really hope that i pass these classes this semester because it would help me. I need to get more electives. These classes will make me efficient for electives. Then i would have to just take an online class for social studies. Im really going to try my best to get what i need.
I was really frustated because our transcripts were messed up. We already went through this last year, i guess it was a glitch again. But that really mad me mad because i thought that i wouldnt graduate this year. But, thats not the case i have more credits then i would need if i make this school the best school of all time!
No comments:
Post a Comment