I am wondering if I would have enough credits at the end of this semester so i can work for a bit. I think it would be a good experience working before you go to college. You would try or have to get a job out there to support yourself. That's when you have time, like after going to your classes. But i really hope i do because it would just be amazing!
Next thing I would like to talk about is that I am doing good on my online class! I finally got my grade up from an F to a D! Its very frustrating when you were behind from not doing it. I was only a couple weeks off because I left for a few days, and breaks. But its not my excuse, i just feel like i have to explain myself.
I miss my nephew so much! Even though he just left last week, he's my little baby! I just love him so much that i have to see him or talk to him everyday. I like how he always makes my day with his little cuteness. But its kind of hard when he is dikax though! At the end, he will act so sweet and innocent! Which makes it really hard for me to be serious and descipline him. But i still would do it and at the end im still the best aunty :)
My uncle has cancer in his throat. Which I'm trying to stay as positive as i can! Like, one example is that we know that it didn't spread anywhere else. But he still might have to get surgery. I am happy they found it before it spread too his stomach and his organs. So, im praying for him every night for a fast and lovely recovery.
I can't believe that its almost Christmas already! On the 11th is my sisters birthday! I am excited for that because it's always a blast at a family's birthday party. I wonder if she wants my dad to cook or my brother Jesse's. But it would be even better if they both cooked!!
No comments:
Post a Comment