Friday, November 20, 2015

        At the reception their were about 500 students i think they said. It was really cool to be there and see new people. I made a friend in like two minutes! Her name was Lydia, and she was from Palmer. I was glad i asked to sit by her because it made me more open.
         The best thing was that she wanted to be in the medical field too! I was so happy that  i sat by her. We kept talking and laughing! I just wish i got her number or something. She reminded me of someone i know! I like her personality, and hope we stay friends when we go to college together!
         But now i don't like if i want to just study in nursing or pa. I think that i would like to take the subject Health Science! Why? Because that was one of my career clusters. The other thing i got was Law Enforcement. But it just so hard to pick.
           The thing i could is do both of them maybe. Like do the medical feild first, and then the law. It just so hard to pick! I can't see which one works best! Someone help me?!
          I cant believe i have to think about this now. Like this is my first priority after i graduate or before i do! Its crazy how time just flies by just like that! Next thing you know im going to be graduating from college, and getting a career!

No comments:

Post a Comment