I arrived to Minneapolis Minnesota last night a midnight. It was a long flight from anchorage to seattle. Then Seattle to Minneapolis. All together the flights were 6 hours. I freaked out on the plane to minneapolis, because i just realized how far i was going. I thought about my family and my daddy in anchorage.
I wanted to get off the plane and go home to anchorage, but the flight attendant calmed me down, and gave me a windows pad to watch movies. I watched the peanut movie, and it was pretty good. I didn't really watch it when the kids watched it back at home. The movie was so sweet, and i was feeling the same way charlie brown was. He was scared, and i was scared.
Thats was the first time leaving myself, and out of state. It was a good flight in, but i was super tired on the plane. When i got off i was wide awake and couldn't go to bed until 4 something this morning. Im still trying to get use to the time difference. I think thats what messing me up, is that i am use of alaska time so my body still thinks its at that time but really we are 3 hours ahead.
I thought that me traveling by myself and going to the places ive never been before would be okay. But thats not right, because i was so overwhelmed. I had a headache the whole flight to seattle, and got some ibuprofen going to minneapolis. I couldn't stop thinking about me being by myself. It got to me on the plane and i wanted my parents so bad. I dislike it when i have panic or anxiety attacks.
I already want to go back. Im so nervous about meeting new people and just the conferences in general. My breakfeast this morning is supper yummy. I ordered some bacon, eggs, hash brown, with a bagel n some cheese. It came along with a chilled juice so i got a V8. It also came with jam, so i put some strawberry jam. It came with coffee too, but i already ordered coffee before that so im like stocked on coffeeee! :D
Sounds so exciting! The only time I've been out of Alaska is with my parents or on my 5th grade trip. I hope you have an amazing time out there and experience great new things. Although it could be scary, it will get easier over time if you keep doing it. So keep taking those great opportunities of being able to travel out of Alaska and it will become something that you really love. I'm sorry that I'll most likely be missing your graduation but I'm sure I'll see lots of pictures and make sure you Facetime me after!
ReplyDeleteLol are you sure your sorry? jkk
ReplyDelete