I was going to take a final today in small engines class, but i couldn't get authorized! I wasn't even notified about the final. Which kind of mad me very upset about so im going to write about it! Today, Is practically the last day im going to be in school. I wont be here for next week for my last week of school. We get on the 6th, but i wont get back till the 8th.
I am kind of happy that im getting out of school! I am getting tired of the person being annoying towards me. And yes, im going to write about it if i want too. I might even post it on facebook. I would like to say thank you to her for bettering me! Because all she taught me was not to be like her, make sure i love the people that care about me, and not push people away.
I really like that the last year, i was suffering from her being disgusting towards me. Giving me the ugliest looks or make looks when i enter the room. She is just teaching people not to be like her because who is even going to like that? The funny part is that i dont even know what i did to her to make her this way towards me for the past two years. It makes me love myself even more.
But deep down i think its crazy and breaks my heart. I have no right to be treated like this! It shows how petty and weird she is. I am a loving caring person. Who cares about everyone especially her. Because its just me and i like it. I also have an amazing personality. I love to be goofy, and hyper. I love making people laugh and have a great time. Even, if it makes me look stupid. i have a furious heart about people picking on people. Or even picking my family. I am very protective about that.
Im really sad that this is my last year of highschool! Let's just say spend the time wisely and make good decisions. Do not underestimate yourself, believe in yourself. Because you never know if its only you who believes in your dreams. Never get down to there level, be the better person. But for me that was really hard, because my presence just messes her up.
No comments:
Post a Comment