Friday, September 12, 2014

This week in the city!! :)

       I woke up early took a shower. my sister had appointments so i went with her. but before we went there we went to pick my nephew up. I havent seen him since like a month ago. After her appointments we went and ate some McDonnalds. i had so much fun that with them. After awhile we went accessories shopping. Later that day went to the hotel and watched a movie.
      I did the same routine woke up early and took a shower. Got ready to go and get baby again. My sister got her eyebrows done, soo i went clothes shopping. But my nephew pooped in his pamper so i had to go to the car and change his pamper. Such a long day it always feels like. Never stopped moving. I was starving at the time we were done it was about 5. We went and ate at Panda! I had mongolian beef with steamed rice, egg roll, and egg soup. It was so good, i was full to thee max! Went to the hotel and relaxed for awhile. My sister and i went on the internet looked up some movies to watch and went and watched if i stay. it was such a sad movie. I sware im always doing something all the time. 
       Same routine, but without picking baby up. My sister is leaving today, so im going to be bored a little. We went to the airport, and waited for her to board the plane. Next, went to go see my kuka. 
Im practically just going and doing errens. had to go and get some glasses for my mom. Then ate some fast food. Dropped off the car rental that my sister had. My parents and i are going to have dinner at 5 with my family. Its ham dinner with my kukas amazing pies! We were so stuffed that we went to the hotel, watched a movie, and relaxed. 
       Got up got ready and waited for my dad to get coffee. We went to sports authority, and i got some gym shoes and a hacky sack :) Now, we have to go pick my kooka up to play some bingo. After a while, zto carrs and wired money to a family member. But, me and my ma went and looked at girly things. Other than that now we are going to the hotel and drop our stuff and give my aunt marie fish and stinky oil. Which, i think stinky oil is gross... Its just fat from the seals blubber. Then, we went to walmart and i went shopping for make up! i  bought so much. Later that day, we took my kuka and uncle honea to bingo. But first, my uncle honea has
to get his pills. Went back to the hotel and checked out the native dancing. They were amazing! Its so cool how they could make all these bird noises. Im starving now, so we are going to go have pizza, at bear tooth! The pizza their is soo yummy! 
        Woke up this feeling like p-diddy, but went and got some coffee with my daddy. Going to go pick up my kuka and uncle honea again an take them to bingo. Then, we are going to go do our laundry. First, we came from carrs to get laundry soap. Now, going to the hotel and wait for my dad to get our car that he just fixed. Then go see my aunty, and hang out with her till the end of the day. 

2 comments:

  1. Leann! your blog so Blue! But I your blog it is pretty interesting! For a moment I read one sentence wrong so I laughed but then realized it said something else. I love your background its pretty! They are pretty blue bubbles.

    ReplyDelete