Last week i was experiencing pain on my back. I thought it was nothing serious for a couple of hours. When i realized i was experiencing pain, when i was bending down to put my shoes on to go to my nieces little sea parrots game, but i couldn't stay, my back was hurting when i was trying to keep it straight. It just kept hurting every time i walked too. I couldn't hold my nephew either.
Next, i just went to my uncle pete and krista's because she wanted me to go and hang out with her. But i was like there probably for 10-20 minutes only. I tried to just lay on the couch with a pillow behind my back but it worked for a bit, then the pain came back. This time it was worse so i told them that i had to go home because my back was really killing me. I told monty to come pick me up and he did.
When i got home, it just kept getting worse and worse every minute. It was weird because i never experienced pain in my back like that before. EVER. I cried to my sister because it was hurting when i was trying to sit down, stand up, or literally just doing anything. So she told me that i just had to lay down and relax. I went and tried to do that but i couldn't lay down on my back like having my back straight. The pain would just ignite it even more than it was trying to sit down. I kind of felt my legs getting weaker and weaker.
I went to the clinic that morning with my mom. They had to feel where i was having pain, and it hurt so bad i wanted to cry, but i didn't. The doctor told me to try and walk on my tiptoes, but i barely could. I was walking very very slow. I weighed 131 pounds, pretty sad to me because i am not use to weighing that much. Then he did some exercises on my legs to see if they were weak or strong. He told me to pull my leg up while he was putting pressure on it. I was able to do that as if i was ok. He told me to push my leg back, he said thats good. Then he told me to push my leg out, that was kind of hard. Last but not least he told me to push my thighs down, I couldn't do that. It was like i had no strength to do it. I probably moved just a little bit.
After, he said i think you are having a muscle spasm and its effecting your legs. Thats why you are walking slow and your legs are weak. So, he asked my mom if i wanted to take a shot in my back for the pain and take the pills? I said, No, i do not want the shot. So he said okay well I can give you the muscle relaxer with some ibuprofen. I said that would be fine. So he gave me cyclobenzapren or how ever you spell it, with some type of tylenol and ibuprofen, same things though. I couldn't attend school for 4 days, and they wrote a note for the school to tell them. I had to take muscle relaxers 3 times a day for 4 days. You know what though? They only worked for the first day. I was still having pain in my back the rest of the week. It hurt so bad that it felt like i broke my back. Then i went to school on monday and i was feeling a lot better.
No comments:
Post a Comment