This week had gone by so fast. Like, I missed a couple of days of school this week because I went to the clinic because I've been experiencing pain in my stomach on the left side. In my big intestines, which is really weird because I am not constipated or anything. In my intestines, it feels all tender on my left side of my belly button going up probably like 2-3 inches, and under my left ribcage. But, there was this one day out of the ordinary, I had sharp pain there, and that never happened before. I would just feel it but it would cause that much pain. So I can't really pick up anything or sleep on my left side. It feels tender and squishy, which is weird, as i say it again, because I think thats whats wrong my boob muscle, like above my boob. Laugh out loud, but i don't know, people always think that Im ok, but Im not.
I practically was in pain all week, but couldn't miss that much school because my parents feel like I am going to be held back. Which i told them that I would because i have the credits and the grades that i need to be in 11th grade. They said it doesn't matter, which it does. So they have been mad at me like all week because i keep going to them or calling them when i feel pain or something else came up. They would be like you cant keep having pain like that everyday, i told them that something was wrong with me but they just cant really believe, so thats why they keep pushing it away, because they don't want to believe whatever is wrong with me.
This pain, i just want it all to go away, because i am already stressing out enough. I had to go to the clinic Wednesday morning because i keep having stomach pain. They had to feel my stomach around the area that feels tender. When he/she was pushing down lightly it hurt. Then when he/she was pushing hard it hurt worse. So, they really don't know what wrong with me yet. The doctor took my blood draw, because they think i might have a virus in my stomach. I hope not, or hope so, because its really not that bad people say. Like, a virus can go away, and that its nothing serious. I just pray to GOD that Im okay.
Im really stressed because everyone is leaving before christmas to go see my sister. Everyone in my house is going except me. As I said before i live with my sister. So, my parents were going to go, but they don't have enough money because they just bought a truck. Which it breaks my heart because i need my sister the most at this point in my life. I keep finding this going with my body its stressing and make me worry very much. I just need her hear to cuddle and love me. Telling me that Im not okay and something is wrong with you. Rather than denying that something is wrong with me and saying Im fine.
Something very tragic happened in the week but am not aloud to say it. Thats why i wasn't at school yesterday. I just felt very sick yesterday too, because i was puking. And that was one of the questions they were asking me if i was puking or had headaches. Which i feel sick, i don't have an appetite, my stomach is hurting because it feels like have to go to the bathroom but really don't. Its like i am having cramps but not at the same time. I just want you guys to pray for me even if it doesn't sound that bad. I think it is because Im scared about whatever happens to me. Because thats just me. I worry even if there is nothing to worry about.
No comments:
Post a Comment