Tuesday, December 2, 2014

    I cant believe it snowed on the weekend!! It was so sad when i woke that morning, I looked outside and it was so bright that i couldn't even keep my eyes open. But, i really don't know what to talk about though, so its just going to be all mixed up. My weekend was pretty fun, we celebrated on friday because on the Thursday was my birthday! I really don't want to grow up so fast. I wouldn't even know what to do at that point. I would probably go to college and get a job
   Today, we are having a book fair this week and my shift is at 5-7 with Selena. I am very excited about that. I cant wait to see all the kids come and go. Even, if they just want to get a book that has something inside of it, because i have seen kids just get a book to get whatever it was inside of it. I think its cool that kids love to read. I really don't like to read that much, but i still read, Right?
  So, I'm really excited that i might leave for christmas! My sister Monique is still out in anchorage. I am happy that monty left Friday to go spend thanksgiving with her. I wouldn't want her to be alone on the holidays. Her birthday is coming up next month too! Thats going to be a tough time even for the holidays. She has the strength though, I felt bad that she wasn't even here for my 17th birthday. 
    


No comments:

Post a Comment