I was so happy that my mom came in on sunday!! I missed her so much! Monday, well today, is p-jay day. I was so irritated that whole morning until I came home at lunch time and changed my outfit. After school i had to go grocery shopping for the big dinner we are having tomorrow. We are going to have roast, mashed potatoes, with suddenly salad, and vegetables. So, i went to the store and got everything. But, i think it was kind of cold that day, while i was riding the honda.
Tuesday, for red ribbon weak it was jersey day! So, the jersey i wore was my dads! It said the Aleut Corporation and #33. Lol i thought it was funny that it said that because i was using a water bottle that said aleut corporation. So i was just repping to aleut corp. But i wore that all day until i went home. It made me miss my dad, since he had been gone for like ever! I think he is going to come in on Sunday!! Hopefully! Also, my grandma might be coming in the same day as my dad too. Thats why he didn't come in with my mom because my grandma wanted him to leave with her on the plane. I always hated landing and taking off because I'm scared of heights too! But, i would always pray before we take off and her and latch on to the armchair, and close my eyes. I would always get butterflies.
Yay, today is HALLOWEEN!! I'm like so ready to wear my costume. I am going to be a pirate wench. It is so nasty outside today, its really windy. Yesterday, it was really windy too, i almost flew off the bike and the bike would have came with me too it felt like. I was riding a honda, and i had to really turn to the left because i got scared again. The last time that happened my nephew was on the bike and the back tires went up because we were going like 30-40 miles an hour. The wind lifted us up, and dragged us to the right and almost crashed. But, I was driving so, were good. I cant wait to go get ready at lunch time and curl my hair!
Later, after lunch it was pretty fun, we just played some games and watched movies. I didnt want to go to lunch here because i had to get ready and all that good stuff. I think it was really fun going on the parade with everyone. I felt like I was special when we were just walking around and showing off our costumes. Courtney was really scary. Her face mask was really disgusting, because it had maggots coming out of her face.
After the carnival, i have a halloween party to get ready for. So, i had to pick out the decorations for my friends. It was really fun getting the decorations up at the apartment. I picked out a banner, with some witches, skeleton body, and a big pumpkin. Then, we put some big halloween clothes by the doors, so it can look pretty cool. I think that night was really fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment