Today was really fun this morning in gym class. We got to play stuck in the mud and come fish come. Us high schoolers probably haven't played that since we were in elementary. Stuck in the mud is tagging game. When you get tagged you are stuck in the mud . When your stuck someone has to go under your legs to set you free. I really like that game.
Come fish come is a really fun game too. You have one person in the middle and everyone behind the black line. When everyone is ready the person who is it has to say come fish come. The thing is that you have to go to the other side of the court, and try not to get tagged. When you get tagged you are the with the leader who has to try and get all of you guys out. These games are really and good work out, because mainly we just played running games the whole half hour, the rest were us stretching.
I haven't ran that much in like forever. I was so dead when i was the first one to be the person who gets you in stuck in the mud. When comes down to do anything physically sometimes I'm always like into to it alot. Like, what i mean by that is that i love do stuff that seems fun to me. An example would be when i was trying to tag dallas, he is the fastest runner in our class probably. I tried so hard to try and get him. I reached my arm out and some how i tumbled. Typical girls probably would have wined or something like that. Me, i started laughing instantly! I didn't realize i tumbled in front of Shawn until he told me. He was the one that helped me up, it just happened so fast. I felt like i was light as a feather.
Come fish come was a really fun game too. I got really physical with that game too. I was dodging almost everybody who was trying to get me. When Kirk was at the end of the court where we had to go behind the line to be safe. He literally almost got me, but I like leaned forward and my thumb hit the wall and it hurt so bad! But when almost everybody was out i just didn't want to be the one it so i would let them just get me.
Today is friday too! I think this day was the best out of the whole week. I worked out a lot yesterday so my legs and arm muscles are so sore. We even did stretches this morning and push up and sit ups. Squats and all that good stuff. Im looking forward to gym class to work out in the weight room and to play in the gym. Why I say that because I would like to go back to my normal weight like 120, 115. Ever i was depressed a while back i gained like 10 pounds. To me that is a lot because i haven't had a little belly since i was young. In my mind i feel so fat but technically I'm not. So i hope yall have a good day!!!!!1!!!!!!1!!!!!!!1!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment