Next thing I'd to talk about is, that I'm graduating next year!! That is so crazy, i cant even imagine me being out of school, and not knowing what to do. Im really excited/scared/sad about that because its going to be my last year being a sea parrot! I don't the high school wing is going to be okay because there is only going to be not that much high schoolers after we leave. Especially the seniors that are graduating right now, thats like 7 people.
I'm going to be taking an online class for fine arts. I'm only .5 credit deficient, but if i pass the class i wont be credit deficient. I will have all the credits I'm suppose to have my senior year. I cant put words in my mouth on how my graduation speech will be or even my year. I am probably going to be happy, but feel sad that its my last year.
Another thing i would like to talk about is that i can not wait for school to be over already. Im so excited for the summer time! I am hoping i can get a job in the summer, i wouldn't want to be just having free time. I usually don't have a free time, because i would be babysitting in the summer for my siblings. It was fun though, but I'm getting a little bit too old for that now. I have to start having an actual job. So when i am out of school i will be able to know how work really is. \
After i graduate i would like to go to college. But the thing is that i don't know which college to go too. The college i think i might go to is evergreen college in washington, but i don't think i would like to go because it is so far away. My online class isn't working right now for some reason. I think it's because the internet is too slow. It wont even play the orientation video.
No comments:
Post a Comment