Thursday, February 5, 2015

This week

      I was so happy yesterday that my nephew came in! It was so cute how we both ran to each other! It has been a long time since i have seen him. He was with all smiles and laughs, it was so cute! Janelle and Monty came in too! Now, I just have to wait for my sister and my lil baby nephew! Michael Avery is almost 7 pounds now.
       I literally  can not wait for my sister! She has been in anchorage for at least 4 months and I was only out there for a week! Which, I swear it did not feel like a week it felt like two weeks! I cant wait to meet my baby nephew for the first time! Its like an adrenaline rush, when you hold a baby so little. I don't know why though, but  i think it is because there are still just a little baby.
      This morning, I really want coffee! I haven't had coffee in the morning since i started driving myself down to school on the honda. I keep forgetting to grab one of my coffee cups and just be a pro riding down with one hand!? Just kidding that would be to "dangerous." But, I would still do it no matter what. I think coffee helps me through the mornings, and makes my day even better.
      Today is our Friday, you know why?! Because we have parent teacher conferences tomorrow! Which I am petrified right now because i just zoned out! I hope i done everything because I dont want my grades to be bad! I just hope our parent teacher conferences goes swell for everybody.
       My last paragraph is just me probably going to be talking about my day today. I really hope we go in the gym for gym class. I don't want to work out today, I feel to lazy for some reason. OH YEAH! That's right i didn't have any coffee today! But lets hope that this DAY goes good, and full of joy annd comfort! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment