Friday, December 12, 2014

    Today is Fridayyy! :) I'm super duper excited right now, like you don't even know. I have been waiting for this day since, Sunday. I swear it always feels like we barely have a weekend, but you really do. It may seem like that to me because i barely do anything on saturday or sunday. I probably not even going to do anything today. Probably, just hang out with my friends and maybe my nephew too.
   It is finally winter her on St. Paul!! The roads were a little slippery yesterday, and i had to go to the store. So, the roads are icy right? I'm driving a honda too, which means i get to go drifting. Thats what i did when i went to the store yesterday, the whole way i was speeding, well not literally speeding, and doing zig zags on the road. It was so much fun, i forgot how much fun winter is even thought its really cold out. I mean hey! Just bundle up when you want to go have some fun in winter.
    I made me some dark roast coffee today, because my mom said thats the best coffee in the morning. I've been making whatever was still ground up in the box, but it tasted watery all the time. I think it was because it was half steam and coffee. I like it when its full coffee, because i would be wide awake after that. But, im a pretty big fan of coffee when it comes to school, or babysitting. I can rarely drink energy drinks(but i do) because i have anxiety, and asthma. It would just make it worse and i my heart isn't suppose to be racing to much.
   Another i would like to talk about is how hot the dang school is all the time. Not because of the weather but because of the heat in the school. I can't be in heat to long I would start coughing and it would feel like i was having a heat stroke which maybe i am, and maybe I'm not. So, i would literally go outside and be out there for a couple minutes everyday to keep my self stable. I tried telling my teacher just a little bit ago that it way to hot in the school. I mean like, hey, we are not that old? I'm not trying to be mean but it feels like I'm at the senior center or something. You know how hot it is in your grandparents house or and old relative? It seems like its always hot.
    When i went out to anchorage for a bit I couldn't breathe when i was at my cousin monicas, which my kooka was staying there too and my papa. So, it was always hot in their and i would burn up so bad i would be outside for like  20 minutes.  The other day i was there they were making some soup and or something and the oven was on, it got so hot in there, and thats when i couldn't breathe. It felt like my chest was getting tighter, and tighter. It told my mom that and she said go outside for a bit. Then we went to the clinic to see why that happened, and they said that i have asthma. That wasn't the first time they have told me that last year they said that i might have asthma. But, my parents didn't believe them so, i threw away my inhaler.
 But i know i have been talking about the randomest things. I know that randomest isn't a word but im my world it is. Today i hope everybody has a great today. You know why? Because it Friday the fun day of the week. Yes, friday is a fun day. Its the start of your weekend, and the beginning of happy memories, if there isn't that much drama going around. But, back to what i was saying Happy Friday, and may you day be great just like you!

No comments:

Post a Comment