Friday, February 13, 2015

      Last week on the weekend, another one of my family members had passed away. In the summer, my papa passed away, and that was a hard time for me. Now, that my cousin, that I called my brother has passed away. He was only 25 years old. I think god take people that are really young and kind hearted. Michael Wesley Mandregan, personality was legit. He was loving, caring, and spontaneous. When he would come up somewhere he always filled the room with joy and laughter.
       Michael's funeral is on saturday. Most of my family are going to be their, except me! I cried yesterday because my dad and my sister left to go to the funeral. My sister knew that i really wanted to go. Why i really wanted to go is because I think it won't feel right not saying our good byes. I love how he always had a smile on his face. It breaks my heart that i cant see him.
      Another thing that i would like to talk about is my cold that has been killing me. I have had this cold for a few days, but its the second time that i have had this cold. But, this time its really worse. My cough just sounds all congested and everything.
       I have been taking nyquil, day and night. This has been helping me out a lot. I have a runny clogged up nose, and a high fever. The other thing is that i have a headache too. If i cough to hard i will throw up. I haven't been eating that much either. After i got the Nyquil and been taking it makes me feel a lot better. But i can finally taste, but i can barely smell.
       Today is Friday, and my cold isn't really that bad anymore. Im so glad that i am feeling so much better than in the beginning of the weak. I really thought that i was going to die. Another example would be that it felt like i had an a disease that couldn't be cured. But, thanks to nyquil and my body i am getting over this cold. Now, i just can not wait till I'm fully healed.

No comments:

Post a Comment