Im like so excited for my parents to come in tomorrow! They are going to bring my I'm different hat by 2chains, and i got that for my birthday! I left out in anchorage with my cousin Monica. I haven't had that in forever. I only wore it like a couple of times. I really hope they don't forget it, i would be so sad!
The next thing that i want to ask them to bring is maybe a burger and fries, or a subway sandwich, or even a salad!! Or maybe Tim's Cascade chips, those are amazing! Im like making myself hungry right now by talking about all these amazing flavors for my taste buds! But, i wouldn't want to ask for to much things. I wish we can like just get that than regular food, and i would make a whole list, and with some pizza's.
But the thing that i really want them to get me is some nose studs! I lost like all of my mine not to long ago. I had one silver one left but i lost it last night sleeping on the couch. I will find it sometime soon, and it wasn't even at my house. I slept at my friends house. I feel really weird not having a stud in because it like came apart of you know what i mean? Its like my personality and i want it back. Laugh out loud, I'm just kidding I'm not really meaning that but i do want some.
Mainly, I just want my parents and my badass hat! With some chips and maybe even a sandwich?! I can probably just go online and find out what to eat or make a sandwich and make it. I love making stuff that would just make your mouth water so hard. I love talking about food, even when I'm really craving it.
My parents got to see my niece and nephew! They are like so lucky all the time because they always get to go see them or they go see my parents. Its hard having some of nieces and nephews not here where you live and you barely know them? Thats my situation right there. They both grew up so fast i cant believe it! All i know is that Im glad they still kind of remember me! Like, hey you know who i am? Do you know I'm your aunty? Lol, but I'm not trying to be mean about it just want to feel some comfort when I'm around them.
No comments:
Post a Comment