On friday i went to the gym with the kids! It was so much fun, but i kind of have this cold so it was hard for me to play to rough. I thought my niece was going to be mad at me if i didn't go! Before she was begging me to go with her, so i had too! It was cool watching them play basketball with some adults. I'm really glad that they let the some kids play with them since no one showed up for men's ball.
When they first came in on Sunday, we had a blast. Even if it was a sad moment at first they really warmed up to me. They kept calling me auntie iulie! It just melted my heart , to know that they still love me even if i wasn't in there lives. Their mom took them, and moved to Wasilla. Its not a bad thing, but i was just happy that Kira, said that day that she wants to sit with me n my family since she doesn't know us that much! I felt so happy when she said that!
After a couple of days we had dinner on Friday for them. My parents and siblings were so happy, because they finally had all there grand babies! Before we ate dinner we played mini basketball with the hoop in the living room. Luke and Kira are so energetic! Kira kept poking and tickling me when i was on the phone with my sister! She kept saying, Who is that! Who is that! I was like its your AUNTY! She starts laughing!
I just can't wait to seen them whenever i can! We will always have a blast every time we are together. I hope they would want to come back to there home town again! Even if they would get bored living the island life. But they would be free to do anything they want, but not getting into trouble i hope! Living in the city you barely can do anything without your parents or adult supervision.
No comments:
Post a Comment