Tuesday, March 10, 2015

     I finally got my first pay check on wednesday!!! I was so excited but i only got like one week of pay because i came in the second week, like at the end of the week. I keep having these weird dreams about me beating someone up. MY MIND IS TELLING ME NO, BUT MY BODY... MY BODY IS TELLING ME YES!! But, if something bad happens i wouldn't want to get into trouble. I mean, that almost happened to me because she was talking mad stuff about my friend! So, i waited till she hit me 3 times.
     But, lets talk about something else. I really want to ask if i can get more hours. When i get out of school i barely have anything to do since i have to go to work at 4. I wish i can like go to work after school, and then work like 3 hours or even 4. I want to save up some money. I know i can do that if sof just holds my money but i don't know.
    Lets talk about how she always acts negative towards me... just kidding that probably wouldn't be appropriate would it? Well flack it. Its makes me kinda happy and pissed off at the same time because thats probably how she gets a way in life letting me down to make her self feel happy? Or maybe she isn't, since she is always serious all the time? I have no idea, that girl is so confusing. She is so annoying too  because she acts like she is a boss ass B****! I mean for real forget how you feel!
     I am probably like totally going to get into trouble talking like that but i do and don't at the same time. I just want something to talk about since that was popped up in my mind. Because she is like that all the time, and its about me so whoop whoop! I just can not wait till school is over!! I'd be probably going to another school, but who knows, maybe she will?!?
    School is almost out for the day!! Today is Friday!! I don't have to work until tomorrow, and i am very happy about that! But, not really because i would rather be working today than tomorrow. I am always lazy on saturdays. I like getting my "Beauty" sleep. I probably wake up early sometimes but usually wake up at 2 or 3 or 1, i have no idea.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment