I don't like doing blogs at all. I mean well sometimes i do, but not all the time! It's just I'd like to do better stuff then just talk about whatever. I don't like having to think about something and write about it. Especially, in the morning because my brain is still a little tired, and my body.
What grinds my gears is how some people type really hard on there laptops. Hey, you don't have to type that hard. I don't know it gets to me when i'm trying to think, and you just hear someone pounding on there laptops. Didn't you take a computer graphics class? Im just really irritated right now.
I swear this boy in my class always has something to talk about. You can like put those in paragraphs and talk about in your head. He ALWAYS has stories to talk about man. Another thing is that he talks way to damn loud. I mean i like the stories and the conversation, but when im trying to work i dont like it.
Another thing i would just to vent about is that she keeps acting so weird to me. Like, acting like how she was when i didn't like her. I mean i still dont because it just aggravates me that she has to be that way towards me. Like, always acting like she is better. And no i am not jealous, im just tired of being treated this way.
This is my last paragraph! Today we just took a test on Social Sciences. We took a test on Judaism. I failed my test because of the matching up with the name and the letters. I got like a 30%! I know if it wasnt for the matching up thing, i would of gotten like a way better grade.
No comments:
Post a Comment