Tuesday, April 7, 2015

     I was sad on sunday because my sister sophia left to go to anchorage! She is going to be gone for about 16 days!! Thats quit a long time to be away from her. She left to go on vacation and to see her boyfriend. Im so happy that her boyfriend is getting out and they finally get to be together! That just melts my heart, that she will now be not so miserable.
     I started watching this new tv show called, "Salem." I really like the show because it about witches and old magic. I think that its a little bit to bloody or weird for me. Like, the bodies in the root tree is kind of scary. Especially the people in the woods that are different than the other people in Salem. You know the movie The Lone Ranger? They look like how Johnny Depp looked like in that movie. But i can not wait to watch it again when our cable is up and running.
     What movie  I really want to watch is Project Almanac. Its like about this boy who finds something that can travel back into time. But he accidentally let himself see himself, if you get what i mean. Then i think its about him loosing all of his friends because of that and ruining the future. It seems like a really good movie that i would love to watch!
    I've been drinking lime water with limes in because I'm sick. But to bad i can barely even tastes the water. Its like im just drinking plain old water. My nephew is so cute he always asks me every time i come home from school at lunch and after school, Hi Aunty Iulie you miss me!!?! OF course i did beeb i would say! He just melts my heart so much, and when i go out or do something he would say, careful aunty, kay? He just loves me so much that he always says that! But i love him way more than he loves me.
     My dad left last week and i dont know when he is going to come back. He left to go see my honey sophia that was in the hospital for pneumonia. They only found that out after she went to a different hopsital in washington. I thought that it was something very bad because she sounded like she was really sick. Been up for days, havent been eating, and throwing up from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment