he hired another person. I mean if he has to cut back a lot of peoples hours its sad. I mean i dont know im just very mad that he did that. I mean i want to work as much as i can but if im only working 2 days out of the week, im not happy!
I just wish i wasn't still young and in school so i can have a full time job! I do and dont at the same time. But, i want to be making money and try to save some money for the future. But its kind of hard when you only get so much out of the week. I sured just take the advise and start putting twenty bucks away everytime i get a pay check starting when i get paid. I bet its not even going to be a lot again. I only got like 90 bucks the last time. Its better than nothing i guess.
Im always scared that aliens are going to get me! I dont know why but i always see them flying everywhere! Its like they are out to get me, but are waiting for the right moment. Im like the chosen one or something! I have seen an Alien before, you if believe or not. It was in my drive way.
I dont know what else to talk about. Well wait a minute, I want to dye my whole hair blue! But i dont want to have to bleach my whole head. It would be an honor to have my favorite color for my hair! I bet i would look weird though, but i dont care what people think i want to do it! NExt time, im going to blog about finding something that would work.
This is my last paragraph that i have do! I only have 4 more minutes to finish it! Then i would be out of school. I think i can i do this! After school im going to play mini basketball with my nephew at my house. With the little hoop on the door and the basketball. But i really want him to play with me but he always tells me shoot it and he would grab it for me. I want him to be the best ball player ever or whatever he is interested in!
No comments:
Post a Comment