Tuesday, April 7, 2015

    I've been hanging out with my mom a lot and i love it! We always have good laughs when we are with each other. I always feel bad when i go and she is hanging out by her self. But that is only sometimes because she would call her friends to come over. She is only alone because my dad isnt here. I love watching tv with her and just eating munchies. We love to play skip bo and some card games too. Or we would even play the wii with some golf tennis or bowling.
    I have been going to church for a short amount of time. But it feels warming and good that ive been going. My parents and everyone are proud of me going. I went yesterday at 6 with my sister, my nieces and my little nephew avery. Avery fell asleep on me, he was so cute and comfy. But he is getting heavier now so its hard for me to hold him that long. I was probably holding him for about 20 minutes to a half an hour. Especially, me holding him while im standing up for ever.
    I can't wait to go to church on thursday, friday, saturday, and sunday. It feels great to go to church and confession and then have communion. Also, to go and pray for your family and friends even if you can do that at home. I just have to find something to wear. I might have to ask my krusna mama since we are like almost the same size. But, im taller than her.
    I can not wait till all of my family get together and dye eggs. I love it when my nieces and nephews are having fun together. But i dont like it when they get mad at each other and start picking on each other. Its cute, but i dont like when they get their feelings hurt. Hopefully all my siblings would be there. Wait, soph isn't even going to be up here. So, they wouldn't all be there.(*sad face*)
    Vladimir is going to be 3 this year! I am going to cry! He is going to be able to go to school and grow up! I am not ready for that! It just feels like yesterday he was just 4 months old. He is a very smart and talented kid, he is. He knows how to say come backs if you are being mean to him. I just wish he can just be a baby forever and ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment