This is like my first time ordering clothes online this year. I haven't done it before, and it was pretty easy. But there is some consequences you have if you want to order stuff. You have to wait, and be patient. Another reason is that you have to depend on your traveling planes for mail.
I ordered some clothes from wetseal. I dont know if they are my style though. I wanted to try something new. I bought like 9 pairs of pants, with 8 shirts, and 4 tank tops. I got a couple pairs of sweaters.
Now i just have to wait for my sisters to get me the rest of my stuff that i need. I hope they get me a couple pairs of shoes. Like boots, and shoes. Another thing i would like to get is some nose studs, if i can get my nose open again. I really like french tip nails, and since we cant get it done here, I asked my sister to get me some. I hope they can get all of the stuff they can.
I just dont like waiting for stuff because im to excited to wait. I haven't bought new clothes since like last year! Especially, if they are thousands and thousands miles away. Our mail doesnt really come in that much, so i am hoping it comes in on time. A lot of people just got there stuff that were waiting since like the 8th.
This is just me trying to figure out what to talk about you know? Because there are some stuff that needs to be done, and you don't have anything to talk about. So i will just tell you this is my opinion on ordering clothes. My stuff is suppose to come in on monday of next week. So my fingers are crossed!
No comments:
Post a Comment