I'm super stoked for tonight! Us seniors are doing a family fun night tonight for the kids. I think that's really good that we are planning something for the kids today! It's better than letting them be outside and causing trouble. Its like a win win for everybody, and parents.
My dad bought a lot of pizza's to sell. He bought like 14 pizzas. But we had two of them, and gave one to someone for help us bring them in. I think we are going to have nachos too, but i don't know. Another thing that we will have tonight is homemade pigs in a blanket.
I'm still trying to figure out what we are going to play tonight. I think the kids would like to play the limbo. But i don't know what we else to play. Maybe we can have them play this first and play the pop the balloon game. I just hope they still like to play the Limbo game.
Another thing i would like to play is the freeze dance Friday games. That's like that best game ever! I liked it when i was younger too. It's just fun to be goofy if you want to too. Another thing is that you can just dance to the music and if it stops you freeze. Or we can do it backwards and see how they like that.
Im just excited that this is our second fundraiser. Especially having it all planed out before we do it! But what i really would like us to do is go and talk about as a group, and make sure everyone is okay with it. I just don't like the way it feels for like not checking up on your classmate about stuff until the last minute. Let's just hope all goes well!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment