I had a lot of fun on my trip! I got to hang out with my niece, and I saw the dogs! Rango, Bear, and Cooper. The dog that I really loved was Cooper. He reminded of my dog i use to have when i was younger.
The night that i arrived in anchorage had to go and eat a burger, fries, and a sprite. It's like my favorite thing to eat when i get into town. But i thought i ordered a burger, but i ordered a port-bella sandwich. Of course i would get those mixed up! It felt amazing to back in anchorage for a short bit!
The first night we got there we watched a movie called The Visit. It was pretty creepy to me!! I just didn't like that it was old people who looked and were possessed with something. It just gives me the biggest chills. I sware I had nightmares after that!
I had to watch another movie after that one because i would of had nightmares. I watched the movie, The Transporter Refueled. I didn't really like because the original guy was better. What is his name? Jason, Statham. He is like the best action character!
We ordered some pizza from i forgot where. But it was so amazing!! I love the sauce that it comes with! Especially cinnamon bread sticks, i think thats what its called. Its been forever since i had fresh pizza!
No comments:
Post a Comment