I am leaving tomorrow, to go to anchorage. I'm also leaving to go attend the University of Alaska's Reception. They are going to go reward me too, and i have to dress for photography. I have to go find something to wear. I have to be there Monday the 16th By 6:30 pm.
Next thing, I would like to talk about is what I'm going to being do there when i land. My niece courtney better be at the airport, i asked her yesterday. She said she can go if we take her after. I said duh, we are going to be watching movies. I hope we can get some stuff from the store before we watch a movie though.
On Saturday morning we are probably going to get up early maybe, and go see my kooks and family. I'm super excited for that because its feels amazing when you see your family, that you haven't seen in a while. I just can't wait to be in the city. Its feels like its been forever!
I want to go hang out with Barbara and Clara too that day maybe! I just want like a day to hang out with barb. But my mom is making it seem like she just wants family time. We always have family time here though. Lets just cross our fingers because Clara stayed a couple days longer so we can go out.
Then i would have to go to the store and find something to wear for the reception. I think I'm really scared to meet a lot of people that day. I haven't met a lot of people in a long time.. At first I over think stuff. Im going to be thinking about what I'm going to look like and feel like before i leave.
No comments:
Post a Comment