I was really nervous about attending the reception. I had to get ready before attending it. I got my eyebrows, and nails done. It wasn't that bad. I thought it would take forever but it didnt! It only took a couple of hours.
I had fun hanging out with my niece. We made some many videos on snapchat!! Most of them were backwards, because it looked so funny! I did a flip, slide down the stairs, and a whole bunch of other stuff! You had to see it for yourself.
Next, I was playing down at the weight room at the hotel. I was running on the tread mill. It looked funny when i was running on it because Courtney made it backwards. It looked really trippy, like it made me look like i was flexible. I wish we saved that video!
The other thing that I did use was sliding on it! Which was backwards too! Courtney made a video of me doing jumping jacks! It was hilarious! It made me look like i was going really fast! Our laughs sounded really creepy.
The one that was most fun was me sliding on the stairs! It made me look really creepy! Like i was the exorcist. When i first went down my hair went up a bit from the wind! I got a charlie horse from going down it and laughing! My mom said we are a bunch of dorks!
No comments:
Post a Comment