My nephew is just too stinking cute! U have to see this picture of him yesterday that i took! I love how excited he gets when he sees me! It melts my heart every time i see him. Can't believe he's already one.
I don't know what to do today! Its our Friday, because we have parent teacher conferences on Friday. I think i might ask my brother Jared to come to my conferences. But, i don't know if he has work or not. He will still come to my thing if I ask him.
I wonder what I'm going to make for dinner today! I made some spaghetti and shit yesterday! I didn't like that taste though. Because i used hamburgers instead of ground beef because its cheaper. I accidentally bought the smokey flavored. I just don't like the taste so i really didn't like the dinner. But the boys said it was good.
I think we might just eat junk food today like, pizza, cereal, or sandwiches. I have some tuna, so we might just have sandwiches with some chili and rice. I feel like that would be okay, you think? Yeah we will be fine for the night, laugh out loud. It is just whatever they want i guess.
Did i tell you guys i downloaded like a lot of Kevin Gates yesterday or a couple days ago?? Its like amazing. I also just downloaded like a lot of rap songs. Which i don't know if i like or not because they are pretty hardcore. Let's just hope i dont annoy people with my new rap songs :P
No comments:
Post a Comment