I couldn't answer six questions on my Russian test. I dont know if it would effect my grade pretty bad or not. I probably got like a B i hope :) I feel like i should of put more effort in it, but i did the best i can. At least i answered the other 36 questions. But let's just hope i get a good grade and finish my blogs.
Man this morning i couldnt take it. Like, i just dont like how someone can be so sad or upset over something and not let it go. But, maybe they just dont have to capability to control their anger, because they keep there emotions to themselves. Or whatever you would like to call it. I just would like to say some prayers for them and help them through their struggles.
Im actually having a lot of fun in gym class! We are like dancing, and moving our arms around. Doing some stomp the yard stuff, and its pretty legit! I just like how we are actually doing something different. It amazing on how fast we just picked up the movements and our routine!
I'm trying to finish my paragraphs but it looks like my time is almost up. But i hope she didn't grade everything yet because i have to finish a couple paragraphs and do some blog responses. We actually did some of our dance moves with music today. It went really good. We had some ripals or hand movements like, "follow the leader".
I A'sd my shop test like last week or whenever that was. I have a couple more sentences to right lets see if can do it before three o clock. Which is like in ten minutes! So i think i got's this! OOO my song is on! Welcome to my house! Baby take control now! We can't even slow down! We dont even have to go out! Welcome to my house!
Heeey Iulie, I like our gym class too, even though it can get frustrating sometimes. Keep a positive attitude though even if the people around you have a bad one. Don't stress over those types of people too much because they're irrelevant and they won't help you succeed in life at all. Keep smiling and focusing of keeping good grades before you graduate. Enjoy your day! (:
ReplyDelete