I'm graduating in like three months! That's like super crazy! I have to like work on my speech too! Because i have no idea what I'm going to write. Mainly just showing my support to my family, teachers, and my experiences. Isn't that what it's all about?!
Today there's an honors assembly.. But I don't think i got anything because of my online class. Another reason would be because of my college prep. Which i am not taking anymore. It was D and they just put the same grades down.
I really wanted to go get it. But if i REALLY wanted it i probably would be getting it at 11. I just have to keep pushing myself to the point where i have no choice but to do it. I just want it because my parents really want me to get honor roll and stuff. But it's just hard, because of my online class.
Man I made my coffee really weak this morning. I woke up at 2:30 am and stayed up until 5:30 am. I couldn't fall back to sleep, because i was super hot. Another reason is that i slept most of the day away. So i am kind of well rested but i don't know at the same time.
My parents left yesterday for my mom's check ups. I can't believe she can't take anymore of the back injections for the pain. I guess you have a time limit or how long you can take those. So this time they are going to burn her nerves. So she can't have feeling in her lower back,because that's where the pain is in her nerves. Which I'm scared because we both don't know the procedure, and are very cautious about surgery's or whatever they do on your back.
No comments:
Post a Comment