Thursday, February 4, 2016

Songs

          I downloaded a lot of music since the beginning of the week. I downloaded like some Rihanna, and Adele. I love the song Hello, and When we were young by Adele. The songs i like by Rihanna are, Sex with me, Love on the Brain, and Work. I really love the song WORK though! Because Drake's verses though.
           Some other songs i like are Bake Sale by Wiz Khalifa! That is like my jam too! But Best Friend by Young thug is real good too! I just wanted to get some new songs. But! Pillowtalk by Zayn is like the best too! But the bestest is MY HOUSE by Flo Rida! :D
           I love this amazing song called S.O.B by Nathaniel Rateliff! I LOVE the instrumental, or background music. I love his singing it justs warms my soul. Like i feel his love in this song. I feel the pain he may have felt. I just get this song I think.
          Slow songs that i like are 7 years by Lukas Graham. It just gets me too! I just love how soft his voice is in this song. Another song that i really like that's country is by Maren Morris called My Church. But i really like this song One Call Away by Charlie Puth. I just love slow songs and love songs or whatever you want to call them.
          The best songs out of all them are by Travis Scott called Antidote. The second top song is Walking on a dream by Empire of the Sun. The third bestest song is Ex's & Oh's.But the next song would have to be Don't by Bryson Tiller. The last song would have to be Jam by Kevin Gates ft Trey Songs, Ty Dolla $ign, and Jamie Foxx! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment