So our internet was done. So i had to write my blogs on paper. But, its alright because i dont have to do much! So i think winter is here! Its like so white out! I kind of see the ice pack i think!
The weather is like super chilly! But if you go for a walk and be dressed up properly. You'll be fine! I cant believe we have this much snow already! I thought we weren't going to have winter. I hope it doesnt last long!
What if we had winter to spring and summer?! That could happen, but would it! I think it would be cool so it would be nice when my birthday comes around. Then it would feel like spring/winter in November! I'm going to keep dreaming for it! Just kidding i dont know about that!
I hope these last couple days dont effect me as much! I wasn't in school Thursday after noon, Friday(whole day) and Mondayy. Now our internet is down and my online teacher doesn't even know i think! I hope she finds out soon because i dont want it to really effect me as much. I should go talk to Ms. Newman and see what i can do about it.
We have a long weekend! Even though i just had one! I think im going to actually do more this time! The last time i was being lazy! thie time i want to have fun and make memories! With friends and family!
Ive been reading this book called Dreadful sorry. Its about this girl thats a junior in school with her friends who are seniors. She has knightmares sometimes, and has a fear of water. EWhich gets me kind of because im afraid of bodies of water, because i cant swim. Neither can she.
Mollys parents got a divorce recently. Her dads already married! But i dont know if Molly likes her dads wife Paulette. I think she 15 years older than Molly. So they wont have trouble communicating or getting along.(hopefully) They both quit there jobs and live in Bangor, Maine.
They have a plan to open a bed and breakfeast! At their house to make more money! Trying sometihng different they wanted too do! I wonder how Moly feels about that! If they were some strangers and stuff in there house with them,
Im on the chapter when she is on the plant to go see her dad. She made a friend on the plane for just a little bit. She saw paulette but didnt really acknowledge with her compliments! Saying she can braid her hair tomorrow.
Paulette said her dad had an accident today... First thing that popped up in her head was hes dead! But paulette just said he fell offf his ladder. She was like, Okay hes alive! He fell and broke his ankle, hes on the couch waiting for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment