I am getting sick and tired of this little girl screwing
with my brain sometimes. I mean like hey, I'm sorry i overawe you! Like,
i can not do anything without her thinking its about her or whatever i
do. I don't know what to do because I'm trying to be the adult in this
situation since i am one :P It makes me feel like i did something wrong
but i know that i didn't because i don't even talk to her. She just has
to get into my business sometimes.
I have only like 2
more months of high school left! I am like super excited about this!
It doesn't even feel like i have done four years of high school already!
Let's just say the times flies by hella fast! Seems like I'm only like a sophomore but i am senior!
Soo, we have to find a song for our graduation! Anyone have anything in mind? I think this might be a little harder because we don't know what genre we want. But, i think i might want something not so sad but sad. Laugh out loud, because it would make it the best moment of all. Well thats what I think.
I am still waiting for my gown to get here. Well i dont know if its here or not. But i have to get ready for a lot of things. Like, the invitations, and my speech! I have like 2 months to do this, I got's this! I can not believe they messed up on my gown two times! First it was the height, and the second was the color.
I just can not believe its my time to shine on my special day with my friends! I'm so glad that Andrey is going to be graduating with his original class! I'm super stoked about that, because that guy is like another brother to me. I think after our graduation it is going to be a blast! I mean hey its friday the 13th right!?
No comments:
Post a Comment