Wednesday, March 2, 2016

My day yesterday!

          I had a lot of fun visiting my niece and nephews yesterday! I played with vladimir for a bit. We played with some of his toy trucks. I sware this kids loves playing racing games. He loves to race with me with his dump trucks. Its hard not running him over because we go to fast sometimes.
        I played with avery after that too! He is just to cute man, i love him! We played peeka boo, and "im gunna get you." Sometimes he loves to scratch or like pinch you when he gets really excited! He pinches super hard! When he does do that i yell owe or say it out loud. He will look at me serious until i smile. Like he's thing," Aunty, you better smile or i will be sad!" So i would smile and laugh, he would come over to me and throw himself on me.
       After i played with the boys i went and saw my kooka for a bit. She thought i was 17! I was like laugh out loud kooka no 18! Im going to be 19 this year and 20 next year!! We have to think for awhile and it just hit us! She was like, i remember when you were just little! I  was like i know right?! Times flying by super fast and its scaring.
       We talked about school and stuff. I told her i was getting bullied. She told me to kick her ass, but as a joke not for real. She just told me to keep my head high and don' stoop to their level. Its hard but i am getting this down i think. But i love her! She gives me the best advice i can ever ask for! I love you kooka!
        After visiting my kooka i went back over to play with girls instead of the boys. Because they were waiting of me and i took like half n hour or soo. I played Sardines i think thats what its called with brittney and kadyn. It was very hard because its almost like blind mans bluff, but i guess you have to use your voice. So they spun me like 18 times, but kadyn spun me 10 times before and then she said okay now you do it. So i was super dizzy trying to feel for the wall and the floor. It was fun but hard and brittney kept laughing at me! After that we played hide and go seek.

No comments:

Post a Comment