Friday, March 25, 2016

My story

            I heard a screech in the vents in the abandon mini mall, near the music room. So I went to check it out, finding a bunch of rodents running around. This would be a chill spot to hang out for a minute. Until i figure out what to do.
            I start to think if my friends are worried about me? Would they take the time to find me? Should I leave some clues for them? I hope Q helps them out with the clues I left, at my house. He's a genius when it comes to me.
           Im in the music room and theres a bunch of old cd's and disc's. Maybe, i should put some clues in here since they know about my cosset tapes, and old record discs in my room. So i start looking through them onlt to find the song i left for that at my house. I leave clues everywhere in that music room. My nail polish, which Q should remember that day we took on revenge that its mine.
           What if there not lookaing at all and only Q is. I know i seem like a person who doesn't care about anything, but i do. I love the friends i have and hope i didnt scare a lot of them. Most of them are porbably still doing day to day life.
            My parents are right Im mischievious kid. Who doesnt listen to my parents. Who runs away from her problems. Who cares?! I know they dont because my parents were there but werent at the same time. I always felt not loved and like i was the odd one out of the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment