Today, isn't a really good day, because i have been up since 5:30 am! Which, i went to bed at like 1. I feel like poop! I didn't even want to get sick at all. But, the whole school is mostly sick, and i ended up getting sick. So i couldn't go back to bed after i woke up this morning because i had a hard time breathing because my nose was so stuffed. Through out the whole day my nose was bothering me.
Tuesday morning was very, very interesting. Y'all ready to hear what I'm going to say?? I got into a fight today, because this girl has been this way towards me for way too long. I talked to the super-intedent about her before this even happened. I told her this was going to be dealt with I was going to flip out. So, i finally did it! But, i got in trouble kind of, because i hit her first. THEN, our principal was trying to tell me that I NEED HELP!? Like, seriously?! I warned you before this all happened. You didnt solve the problem you made it worse. Because the girl used that excuss that i would call ms newman on her. Because i did before cuz i wanted to get to the bottom of why she is, the way she is towards me.
After she tried to say i needed help, i looked at her and said, OH HELL NO! Walked out, and slammed the door. She can say whatever she wants about me, but i know ive done the right thing even if its wrong. She had it coming because she was just snobby to me for like ever, which i do not know why. So i tried to get to the bottom of this and talk it out, but that didnt work. So i went to my last resort was, to fight her. I did a little bit, but i stopped because i saw my teacher come over trying to control it. After, he crabbed her i stopped, but kept walking up to her and saying stuff which i dont remember. I'm just lucky it didnt get really bad. I'm glad i wasnt throwing punches.
This is my second time getting into a fight about treating me wrong or my friends. I messed up this girl that was talking smack to me infront of my face trying to say my friends are a bad word. She thought i was the one talking smack to her and she was coming up to me and asking if i wanted to fight, so i said yes after she started talking about my friends in front of everyone in the store. After we were done with that fight her face had so much pumps and bruises.
I wanted to talk about this in my blog because i had to let it out. I never want to or like to fight, but when it comes down to it. I will do it, for the best, and for the worst. Im not a bad person, people may think that because of my past. But, we all make bad decisions and regrets. I'm not going to regret this one because after that happened i felt lifted. My stress, and anger towards her was gone. I felt new and improved. But that may seem weird because i just made a bad choice. I don't care what people think anymore i know what i done, and no holding back. My parents and family are not mad at me because they know how she was towards me. I think the teachers and students are against.
No comments:
Post a Comment