Thursday, October 23, 2014

        This week feels like its going by so slow! Im so tired today... It feels like I've been drained with a vacuum.  If that makes sense to you, but it does to me :p I don't want to work on this university group work we are doing in class, but you have to get it done one way or another. I don't want anyone feeling left out, if they aren't doing the work they are supposed too.
         I talked to my sister today, she said her surgery went good! Thank god! I was so scared of her getting surgery, when she is a pregnant! But i guess they had to do that to get her cervix stapled or something like that. Her cervix were good already my ma said. She also has to take shots every two weeks till the baby is born i think.
         They are doing these procedures on her so she doesnt have a early pregnancy, and a early baby. I have a niece that was born too early. Her bones are really small, she's a cute petite little girl. She is 10 years old, and one time her "friends" were picking on her saying she small. So i told them not to pick on her because she was born to early, thats why she is the way she is. I love her for being her. Also, i had a baby nephew that passed away because he was born way to early. His name is Connor Isaac Lestenkof. He would of been like 11 if he was still with us.
     Im just glad that everything went well, and we might be leaving on christmas to go see her. But, i dont know if i can make it because we wont have enough money. Lets just hope my parents will give a ticket for my present. Thats if i get one, lol just kidding like they wouldn't give me one. But hey that happened before, because we were to broke.
        I cant wait until my grandma and my dad come in on Sunday. I havent seen them since i came back home. Im glad that my grandma wants to start staying up here in her house. That means we will always have dinners on special occasions, and everyone will be happy. Like how it was my papa was alive. We would always have dinners with the family and everyone will just be having fun, play games and that good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment