Thursday, October 9, 2014

Last Week

   The first week i was back was really fun. I hung out with my sister Sophia, Krista, Nahlu, and my Uncle Pete, most of the week.  We hung out and made some dinner a couple of times. I got my pfd that week. We also went honda riding which was really fun, but boring at the same time. We barely did anything that week. We just went to the store got dinner and munchies then went up to my moms or my uncle Pete's.
    Next, we made some spaghetti and salad, my sister and I. That was like, my second time in my life making spaghetti. Just kidding i lied thats probably like my third time making spaghetti. I had fun, making the meat, the noodles, and heating the sauce. My sister gathered the stuff to make some salad. Later, we relaxed and watched some movies.
   The next day, I went to school and she went to work, of course. After school, i went and hung out with Selena for a bit. Then, later I went to my sisters to go and see her and baby, since they came in that day. I was so excited to my see my little nephew again. He was gone for 2 and a half months. But, I saw him, when i was out there. He was so happy to see, and couldn't stop say aunty this, aunty that. It melted my heart so much, i just missed that.
 






No comments:

Post a Comment