Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Movies

     Today, i feel like talking about movies, because I've been trying to find the movie the pyramid online for ever! I guess someone band most of the websites that you can go and watch the movie on. Its kind of said because we can't go to any theaters or anything. We wouldn't have the movie here probably for awhile. Thats what sucks living on a small island, you get to catch up on a lot of stuff. I really love scary movies. Even though i would be covering my face and only looking at the corner of the screen when a scary part comes on. But, i try to hurry up and look and see what happened. And, i think this movie would be really interesting to me. People going into old pyramids, you never know what's going to be in their.
     Next, the other movie i want to watch is the Ouija Movie. I love supernatural movies and scary movies. I think thats like kind of my hobby now a days. Why i think this would be amazing to watch is because i always heard people say never play with a ouija board at all. Now, they have a movie about a ouija board. Whats really interesting to me about this movie is that i want to know what happens if you play it. I think i only watched 5 minutes of it but the two girls are playing it, and i don't think anything happens until further on. But the blonde girl says never play the ouija board by yourself. Sooo, I'm very excited to watch this movie too.
     The other movie that i REALLY REALLY want to watch is Annabelle. I think that one would be really scary because i hate dolls. Dolls, just look so creepy and realistic to me. And, the commercials make it look interesting because they say annabelle came before the conjuring. If annabelle came before conjuring they should of made annabelle before conjuring. It makes sense to me, but Yes i think this movie would be pretty creepy. The doll is just creepy itself, i mean just look at her! She is just staring at you because the eyes just seem like they are looking at you all the TIME! But lets go on to the next movie.
    So on, the other movie that i would love to watch, which isn't a horror movie. I would like to watch the step up all in part 2. The guy in there is like soo cute. But, i love how all the dance movies are, you know? They just have it easy i think. When they dance, their moves look so slick. I wish i could dance that good. The other reason why i like this movie is because of some of the romantic parts in the movies. But i think i am done talking about that movie because it covers it.
   Last, but not least the other movie that i would like to watch is......... The maze runner. The maze runner looks really interesting to me because in the previews it looks pretty deadly. Not, like deadly deadly, but hard and stuff. It would be such an adrenal rush being of the people doing the maze run. In tight spaces as it shows in the preview damn i probably would of fainted or something. It looked really hard to get through that maze. What i think my body is to curved to go through a wall like that. But these are all the movies that i would love to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment