Thursday, December 11, 2014

    So yesterday, I watched the ouija movie, and it wasn't what i expected. It was kind of scary to me. I watched some of it with my class at 2 till 3. The class it was in was for my music appreciation class, but most of us are already done with it, we just have to wait to take the final test. I didn't think the blonde girl was already going to die in the beginning of the movie. I thought she was going to die in the middle. And, i also didn't think she would of hung herself.
   The next movie im going to watch today is Annabelle, Step Up All In Part 2, and The Maze Runner. Im like really looking forward to it today. I would like to watch these movies will my mom today after school. If she isn't watching the kids after school. I really hope im going to like to movie Annabelle. Annabelle is a cute name actually, but i think the movie just ruins it all, if someone wanted to name there daughter that. Do you think people who named there daughter that, that people that she was evil, just because the way she acted? I would think of something like that, but that would just be wrong to do.
     Another thing i would like to talk about is my personal life kind of. I woke up late this morning again, on accident. I passed out pretty early last night again, and forgot to turn my alarm on. So, my sister decides to wakes us up 10 minutes before we have to go to school. If she was so butt hurt to wakes us up that late. She shouldn't have woken us up. She could of just went to work. So she started yelling at us and everything. Started yelling at presten. Which isn't new to me. Everybody yells at presten. But, i got so mad that i yelled pretty loud coming out of the room, which means i sounded pretty crazy. Because when i am very angry, my voice gets really ugly and mean. That shut everybody up for a little bit, but they just kept arguing and arguing. So, i said i was going to walk to school. Presten, also walked with me to school because they kept yelling at him. But you probably think this is pointless to even talk about. But, hey! I have nothing else to talk about so lets just talk about the most random things. You know, where go from here right? Im going to stop talking about that.
    This week went by really fast. It's already going to be Friday tomorrow!! I'm really excited, because all i want to do tomorrow is just hang out with my little nephew and my mom. I haven't seen that kid in forever! He never comes by so my mom can watch him while monty goes to work. But i think sam has been watching him all day, which we don't know why. I've been there all his life ever since he was four months. Now, he is 2 years old. He is grown so much the past few year. Seeing him walk, and talk, just melts my heart. I have taught him a lot of things. I even taught him how to pound it. You know? With you fists? Its so cute, because when i come up to him, im always like pound it baby. I also taught him how to say cool huh? Its so amazing how cute he sounds when he says it. He says huh so loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment