This week, i moved back to my parents house because i just couldn't take it anymore that I'm giving them attitude when technically they were for yelling at me. Of course I'm going to give you attitude if you talk to me or yell at me like that. I don't take crap from anybody, i can tell you that. But, its not good to be like that but i don't care i will treat them the way they are treating me. So i didn't tell my sister that i moved back to my moms yet, but i think she wont be surprised because i was going to this weekend but just stayed at my friends house the whole weekend.
It was really fun though. My weekend was pretty good actually, even yesterday was really fun. I went walking with my brother, and a couple of my friends. I was like so hyper to the max all day, well after lunch at least. Then, a little bit at the end of the night we went a ride with of my best friends it was really fun and chill.
I got to drive though. I think everybody was scared of my driving because they weren't used of my driving a ford. I don't like fords but i just like this one type because its blue. The trucks brand that i really love are Chevrolet, because they're always just so beastly. But, back to my topic, what was it anyway? Just kidding but yeah i watched movies and hung out with my friends practically all weekend.
On Tuesday, i went shopping for my mom after school and my sister. I was pretty much just doing errands all day. After i went to the store, I had to go to the post office. But, i forgot to check the mail... Because i had to give some mail to Mercy and pay for some stamps. I had to add up how much it costed by myself, then she made sure that i was right. And guess what?!? I was right, and it only took me like 30 seconds to figure it out.
Then later that day i went and helped my sister clean this duplex for some money. I had to vacuum, do the dishes, but she didn't tell me to do the dishes i just wanted to. There was like only 3 cups and some silverware. The cups had like mold in them, and i was so disgusted. She was mopping and sweeping, and doing the laundry. I cleaned the downstair bathroom, and vacuumed upstairs. But, thats was pretty much my day i think. I went home and waited till dinner was done, but it took to long so I went and hung out at my friends house for about an hour. Then we watched as above so below, it was so scary, until... the ending. I really thought they weren't going to make it out alive, and i didnt think that they would find out how to control there fears that are holding them back because they were in the regular catacombs, and then they found another way to go but it was the entering of hell! I thought i was going to have nightmares because of that movie, but the ending just messed it all up.
No comments:
Post a Comment