I got my new shoes last week! I love them because they are blue.. That's like my favorite color, out of all the colors in the world. I don't know why i like the color blue but i do love the way it looks on me. So, I'm wearing a blue shirt, pants, and my navy blue shoes.
I am getting really frustrated about school going to be over soon for me. Im not really ready for it, but im tired of being here. I want to go and experience things, but at the same i dont want too. Im afraid i wont have the courage too do this on my own. Go out to anchorage on my own, but i have family and friends there to help me.
I have to start signing up for things. Doing the scholarship applications and admission for UAA. Its very frustrating trying to get everything done before the deadlines come up. I think the hardest part its actually doing the application and answering the questions. Making sure you have everything that you need.
I am kind of getting tired of someone giving me attitude everytime i ask or say something about graduation or steaming my gown. I asked about that like two weeks ago. I knew i was already going to be busy working on my scholarships, and trying to get everything situated. But, i don't know what to do. I have to get my picture taking to ask Ms. Rodgers about invitations.
Im just getting overwhelmed super fast about everything. Time is going by fast. I dont like it at all. I want this to be my life forever. I am so not ready to go on my own and be a big girl. Thats not a bad thing either. Of course you will be at this stage like everyone else. So don't flatter yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment