Thursday, April 14, 2016

Champions for Change

            I have been accepted to go to Minessota i think to atttend some conferences about Native people! Like, to have a steady healthy life, you know? I thinks thats an amazing experience for me. Going down to AMERICA! LOL I dont think my mom approves though. It's super far and i haven't been there before.
          If thats the case, how i am i going to go do things on my own without experiencing them? Its would be great to do that, but then at the same time i just have bad anxiety. Like, thinking about it and wondering where i am going? Who am i going with? I think thats all my mom is worried about is me leaving and not knowing whats going on basically.
        I think its great impact on my family and friends to see my achieving stuff and doing things to better the future of our little cousins/ family/friends. I am sure as hell excited i got picked out of 5 people. I did it because i didnt think they would pick me. But turns out that i was one of the five people to get picked. Its so cool to have that on my resume and transcript.
         I have two more paragraphs to do im so excited about that! I just dont know what to say. Like, mmm the boys taco salad smells so yummy. I want to have some like so badd! But they probably wont let me! I love salad, like any kind of salad basically!
         Tomarrow is friday and i am so excited about that! I get to go hang out with my sister sof and watch netflix! I hope i get too because i dont know what to do this weekend! Should i babysit? Should i just stay home till im not sick anymore?

No comments:

Post a Comment