Thursday, April 14, 2016

Something

              I had a job interview on tuesday! I think it went really great. I was the best person in the room because i made eye contact, kept speaking clearly. It was just amazing to see how they reacted to my answers. I think it was funny because i was being straight forward with them. Some of the questions were silly, but alright.
              I have to talk to Ms.Newman about my job, because they asked when is the earliest i can start. But i have no idea when i could start. I have no idea if i can start when im still in school. I have to worry about my math class. Another thing i have to worry about is my online class mainly. I've been at a D since I had the class.
             About the online class they said i get 3% up on my grade, but it only moves like a 1%. It kinds of getting irritating because i send them like 4 or 5 pages at once. That including the front and back. I just don't get it at all. That's what really is making overwhelmed a lot this week.
          Another thing thats me making overwhelmed is my parents keep telling me to sign up for UAA already. I will, when i am ready alright!? I'm tired of people forcing me to do shit when i really dont want too. But i guess its alright if its for my future right?! NO, I am sick and tired of people bossing me around.
            Now i have one paragraph to write about, but i dont know what to say. Should i talk about what i did the past two days i was sick? Or talk about school and life? What about the struggles i may or are having in this day and age? I just don't know what to say anymore.
             

No comments:

Post a Comment