Thursday, April 14, 2016

            I have ten more paragraphs to do! Thats like a lot of of blogs i haven't done in awhile. I can not believe i let myself behind that bad. I mean hey its not that hard to catch up but it is hard to think of something to say, you know?
            Like, what i am doing right now is me just writing what im thinking basically. I just wish i can be done with the school work, but actually not be done with school. Does that make any sense at all? It does for me because i want to be here and stuff, but just dont want to do the work.
            Let me guess you guys are going to say senioritis right?! Yeah basically, well kind of not really. Like, i am there but not there at the same time. You know? It's just hard to focus when people are on your back about this that you do know about already. It justs kind of makes me upset just a little.
           Like someone saying i have to go to private school because of my anger. Girl, you're the one that flipped because i was doing me boo. Chill out, you don't have to be in my business all the time. Like, you talk about people staying out of your business, when your up in mine. I have no idea what i did. But seriously stop! Its getting annoying and childish!
           Thats why i kind of want to leave this school, because there is a lot of childish people here, who act so mature. But deep down you do know that your not because the way you have been acting. But lets not all get raddle up because of this. Im just expressing myself. Rather than holding it in, and explode on you like the last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment