I'm leaving tomarrow! Like, how exciting! My neice courtney will be waiting for me at the airport with my parents! Im like, so going to cry very hard when i see her. Laugh out loud, just kidding, i will cry a little bit but not to much. Im so excited for her to sleep with me too! I'm going to wake up with her and take her to school with my dad. I hope we go and have dinner that night i get in.
The book Paper towns is by John Green. It's about the boy named Quentin and his neighbor. Who he has a crush on and her names is Margo. They were 9 years old in the beginning of the book. At the end, they were seniors graduating. The movie came out in 2015, and was directed by Jake Shreier.
The three things I like about thebook is that it has more detail. As in, it had a little detail. When he was finding the clues in the movie. I liked how it took him awhile in the book, but fast in the movie. Another thing i liked was Margo in the book. It felt like i can relate to her. She seemed nice and cool.
In the movie it was face-paced. I didn't like it because it was an amazing book and wanted it to be the exactly same. I liked the characters, Margo, Q, Radar, Angela, Ben and Lacey Pemberton. They were the best, bestfriends anyone can have. I also liked how they cling together, it warmed my heart.
The book i reccommend this to is my sister sophia. She would like the mystery and details about the book. Another thing is i think she likes a little adeventure and mysterious things going on, I think she would like the movie because it was pretty fun, because ben was just hilarious. Another reason would be because the movie isn't that long because its not so specific as the book.
No comments:
Post a Comment